February 9, 2010

Katie and Brandon's Wedding

OK one more updated wedding and ten we will move on. This wedding was in August of 2009. I was lucky enough to go to Estes Park, Colorado for this one. Now this wedding was a little different, as the bride was my cousin. However, Katie has such a laid back personality she made the whole day so much fun! I know some people don't like to do family or close friends weddings, but I love it. As a guest you get to spend what, maybe 5 mins. with the couple all day......as the photographer I spend the whole day with them. I love it! This summer I have two family weddings! Katie's sister Kris, and my brother. I know, I know, you think I should be in my brother's wedding....well I got to pick, wear a "bridesmaid dress" or wear something normal and take pictures. I will take door number two Jack! HeHe


Congrats Katie and Brandon! Hope you are having fun in Costa Rica!


No comments:

Post a Comment